April 06, 2002

Status: still confused
Listen: Trading Spaces on TLC

I've been out since 11:30 this morning and just got back in (well, got back in earlier to eat and then left again) I will have to go to school again tomorrow and then do the second part for my 3D project.. (I found plastic ripcages and I used that as a mold.. ) I will have to go in with the hairdryer. Hopefully a few of the other are dried now. (the pulppainting one is dry. I know that) I still didn't get anything from Chris yet, why is it that she always set the timeline, but never keep up with it. She's the one that wanted to get this out by this weekend, but nooooooooo she hadn't even bother to write back, or call back for that matter.. I don't even know why I bother agreeing to this anyway.

[ X: I guess I'm not that reflection ]

No comments: