April 03, 2002

Status: tired
Listen: Live Again [ Sevendust ]

I've just spent the entire afternoon till about 8 PM in the studio and I did 3 pieces out of 3 pieces that would complete the second portfolio. Now I'll have to be back there on either tomorrow or friday again to finish up.. probably friday though, I have no idea what I want to do for 3D piece yet. Have to think about that. I'll have to get a hold of Chris, she said we're going to discuss the plot for ToF but hadn't been able to talk about that, she had an extremely bad day yesterday so... I guess I wasn't helping any by aggravating her, but hey, you know.. that's what I do best. Anyhow.. by this weekend I should be moving everything over to my own space.. which is syntheticsoul.com can't wait.

[ X: I'm not real! I'm just the reflection of what you want to see ]

No comments: