April 08, 2002

Status: study (right!)
Listen: Caught In The Sun [ Course of Nature ]

I should be studying, really, I should, but I couldn't. I'm lazy! Anyway, tomorrow afternoon, I'll be registering my classes and then make the index page. (among other things). Today I spent my afternoon waiting for oilchange on my little Civic, then ran over to the bookstore to get a magazine. I actually have to look for an ad that use some painting and stuff, but she was never really clear of what we're suppose to look for. I found a few, but not sure about it, well, we'll see tomorrow. I'm getting back to studying and then I expecting a phonecall. Me and Mon Ange suppose to be discussing the story. Something she wanted me to take out she said. Anyway... I won't know till I talk to her. Oh yeah, she snapped at me last night for guessing the answer to her quiz, but hey I did say that I don't remember! Bite me! Oh well, back to the book.

No comments: