April 11, 2002

Status: in the library at school, waiting to catch the shuttle and go to the next class
Listen: Slept So Long [ Jay Gordon ]

Ok, so I've been looking in the wrong magazine. I have to look in stuff like Food&Wine... which I don't read and Architectural magazine.. Oh well, since my prof isn't here today I can turn it in on Tue (I hope I can anyway) Might get yelled at but hey, that's just normal. Just had my lunch, I feel so much better, though I think I'm getting sick. My throat is kinda scratchy right now. Sickness... damn it.. I don't need that now. So, I'll be staying in. No going anywhere. No one calls last night, but then no one ever calls. As for Chris, guess I'll stay away for a while, even though I should start on the second part of the story real soon. Everything has to wait for her, this is getting pretty old.

I'm Destiny!
Which Member of the Endless Are You?

[ X: this is so fucked up ]

No comments: