April 19, 2002

Status: tired
Listen: Beetlejuice on HBO

Ok, I have to take the comment thing down, it makes my page load slower and I still couldn't figure out why it doesn't work. I assumed that it was just me and my incompetency, I'd love to ask someone for help, but have no idea who to ask. Anyway, just got back from the movie, I'm starve and also a bit tired, the movie was all right, I didn't expect anything, I'm going to see Scopion's King next. I saw this pair of sneakers and I wasn't sure I wanna get it, a classmate of mine said that he could get me the size that I want and I think they might have the one I really want.. (one of those boarder sneakers.. I don't do skateboarding, but I like the sneakers... hey, it's all in the look of things... ) If not I'll go back to Pac Sun to get that pair, they have them in 7.5. Jamie thought they looked big.. which is why I would never get them in 8, they will be enormous that way.. and I won't be able to walk in them... small feet.. sucks! Nah... I think it's better than if I have the feet size 9... (know someone like that.. a throll) Oh well, we'll see... I need a new pair of sneakers anyway... mine are so worn out it's pathetic.

No comments: