April 17, 2002

Status: at school, what else can I tell you...
Listen: absolutely nothing

I'm waiting for my plate to dry right now so I can work on the print. I found a spot on my copperplate that's not covered with ground yesterday, I assumed that while I grounded the plate it got bubble, but I swear I didn't see any, or I would've fix that right away, maybe someone touched the thing, I don't really know, but now I'm just waiting for it to get dry so I can work, if not, there's nothing I can do at that moment. We spent the entire papermaking class listening to lecture (not unusual, what unusual is me getting up early to make to the class on time) A lot of people didn't show up. Now I'm thinking more of what I want to do for artist book. *groan* I just call Mon Ange she said she'll be home, I guess she meant that she'll be home after work.. stupid me, for not listening, but it was 1AM and I was asleep when she called. Not my fault that I don't quite comprehend what she was saying. Anyway, I hope she feels better today, she sounded terrible last night, poor Chris.

No comments: