April 28, 2002

Status: still don't know how I feel
Listen: Trading Spaces on TLC

I still didn't finish with the fairytale, I don't think it's gonna be long, but I wanna get it enough that I'll get 10 pages on the book. (small paragraph on each page) I have to think of some illustration too. And I think the sealing wax and the seal will be use here too. And now for the sculpture... I saw the preview for that new movie, and the egg was really cool, I wanna make the egg and then use watercolor to make it look like an embrio inside. Now I'll get to use that watercolor set that I have..

Chris still didn't call me back, I guess she's too busy for me. Actually I shouldn't even be surprise, I'm always at the bottom of the list. Always. I was told that she doesn't like anything that is not perfect, sounded a bit vein really, but I know that it is true. So, the question is... why am I still here then. I'm not perfect, never gonna be perfect, so what am I still doing here? I made her feel wanted, beautiful, loved, but in return, she made me feel like I'm nothing.

No comments: