April 29, 2002

Status: just got to school (I know, I know and why am I blogging)
Listen: just my friends talking

I went to B&N this morning, skipping my papermaking class, well, I don't do anything there anyway, so no point of me showing up. Last time he lecture about the mold for 2 h 50 min. It was a torture, it was really bad, so I decided not to go. I got my book, though. Cop Out Detective Inspector Carol Ashton Mytery by Claire McNab So, I got something to read, though I shouldn't even do that, since I need to study for my survey class, it's tomorrow. At least it's not that much to study for... Only Baroque. I just ordered stuff for my papermaking, and so I need to wait for that to come and the portfolio is due on the 8th. I'm running around like a headless chicken. *groan*

[ X: I believe in 80% actions 20% words but when all I get is 80 % words, 10% actions and 10% my own wishful thinking, I don't think that is working out well ]

No comments: