April 25, 2002

Status: ready for bed (doesn't mean I'm going to bed, just ready if I want to)
Listen: What Comes Around [ Ill Nino ]

I dropped my Oakley in printshop today, and I think I scratched the lense. I wasn't freaking out, though I was kinda pissed, I loved that pair of Oakley, and they don't make E-Wire anymore, which is the pisser. Oh well, this goes to say shit happens, though I have had these for the past 2 years, maybe it's a sign for a new pair, but nah... I don't feel like spending that kind of money on them just yet. I have something else in mind. Chris didn't call me back last night, figure. Why the hell did she even say she gonna call back, and didn't. I hate that, cause I ended up sleeping with the damn phone on my pillow, which really suck. I hate when people do that. Say they gonna call back but never did. If they said it to get me off the phone, there's no need all they have to say is, gotta go, and I know the conversation is over. (though I like to aggravate some of them by started a new topic, I only do that to very few people) Tomorrow will be a day in the printshop for me, and while I wait for the plate to dry or etch I will be writing the fairytale. Fun!

No comments: