April 13, 2002

Status: x_x
Listen: ...

Ok, I watched Mulholland Drive through and kinda confusing, but I like this one better than Momento, and I repeat, BETTER. (maybe because I would rather watch a main character that is female than a male) Anyway, we probably not gonna get to work on ch 2 of ToF, wait... we don't even have a title yet. But anyway, I'm just pondering some stuff in my head and it started to depress me. Things like, why am I still here, in the god forsaken place, I mean let's face it, no one really want me anywhere. Why I still hanging around when I know I'm the unchosen one. Why killing myself in school when it's highly unlikely I'm gonna be using the degree I'm getting, chances are I'm not gonna have the time to breathe let alone doing something on the side. And it's not like I'm gonna have a life once I'm back home either. I'm gonna end up forcing myself to see work as fun. Nice house and room I have waiting for me's not gonna matter much when all I can do will be getting home and drop dead.

What a nice thing to look forward to.

No comments: