April 04, 2002

Status: just chillin'
Listen: The World I Know [ Collective Soul ]

I just got the access info today, though I can't possibly do anything till I hammer out chapter 1 of Twist of Fate 2, I don't know what to call it yet, true that I use Twist of Fate: The Return as working title, which I might keep, have to talk to Chris about that too, but since she didn't seem to care to discuss the new title, I assumed that she doesn't have a problem with that one. Like I said, I might keep it. We pretty much lay out the plot for it last night at oh-twohundred-thirty hour.. ( ha ha ha ) I was dead asleep and then she called, yup, I think she's really fired up about this. I don't know what's the deal with Twist of Fate (I wrote it, yes, but still... kinda amazed me how people respond to it.) I guess it does have something to do with Psy asking to write the sequel if I'm not going to do it. Of course I have more than two oppose to the idea of someone else writing it. Olga even said that she'll be quiet if I would write it myself. (no need for that, really, I like to have someone to talk to and boost my ego a little.) I just went and check on the projects, the embossing might not be as good as I would like, but it's going to take forever to dry, so I don't want to play with it anymore than I have to. As for the pulp painting I think I got it pretty much the way I wanted it. Jim might not like it, but tough! I don't have the time or the patience to do that besides I have no idea what to do. Now 3D this is going to be the pain in my ass. Friday, I'll be spending at school and get the 3D one out, all of this due on Wed the 10th. I better show up for class next week. I hadn't showed up cause I wasn't going to do anything in class and so I'd rather sleep in. (not good... bad... bad... X) Now... Mon Ange I want fishies!!! (or if you prefer, I won't mind that pair of boxers from the Gap that have fish on 'em, and I want them in blue!) Ok, should get back to thinking about the story, I have to write that out tonight so she can look at it and we can post by Friday night. (yup, gonna be Mys and me on that story)

[ X: do you see me, when you look at me? or do you see someone else that you wished I could be? ]

No comments: