April 24, 2002

Status: thinking
Listen: I Stand Alone [ Godsmack ]

Pao had a little accident in class today, and so I took her to the hospital to get her eyes checked out. When I got home my uncle told me that Chris called 3 times, I have no idea why she wanted to get a hold of me, especially in the middle of the day, she usually dosen't do that, and it's way past the time that she would just call to say hi because she misses me. Way past that. Sometimes I do wanna just call and say hi, but she made me feel like it was stupid to do that, so I don't. I don't have her work number, she never gave me her work number, I did ask for it once, after I got the new phone, but she was reluctant to give me, so I let it dropped beside she said she will carry her cellphone with her. Well, she didn't, and I had to call her cellphone twice before Angie answered it and told me her work number. Anyway, she said she gonna call me back when she got home, but she didn't. I guess she will later tonight, if not I'm not calling either, I called last night and she couldn't bother to call back.

On the other note, I know what I want to do for my artistbook project now. I want to do fairy tale kinda story, and make everything backward, and then tucked a mirror in there for them. Would be fun, I'm gonna start writing the story, either tomorrow night or Friday and then over the weekend figure out how I want to do the book and get supplies for it. That's the bad part, I have no money. *groan*

No comments: