April 18, 2002

Status: just put the plate in the acid
Listen: Don't Dreams It's Over [ --- ]

The ad is usable! YES!!! Finally, god I've been looking forever, she said it was good. Chris got the package already, which is really unfair at how fast she got the stuff, it always take maximum time with me. I still didn't get that order from amazon yet, so I'll check the tracking of the package and then e-mail them if the thing isn't here yet, it should've been here since the 10th!! Anyway, Mon Ange called this morning just before class (thank god it was before class and not during) I already set the phone on vibrate anyway, so it wasn't a big deal. She liked the book, and she wanted to read the second one, means I'll have another visit to the post office in a few days. I let her borrow my Canon Rebel2000, which is my new camera I got when I took my Intro to Photography class. I offered to give her my small one that mom left for me, I don't use it, and since she had an accident with hers, but she didn't want the cam, and I trust her to take care of my Rebel2000 so... I packed it and sent it over.. (I trust her, but I don't quite trust the postal service.) Well, I have about 30 min before I have to go back and check on my plate.

No comments: