August 21, 2002

Status: awake and clean
Listen: LotR

I got my orange belt, and I'm happy about that. I'm still reading The Blood Countess (Andrei Codrescu) It is based on Elizabeth Bathory (the original vamp) Interesting though it won't be something I go out and buy, Chris gave it to me to read on the way back. Yesterday my stress level shot up sky high. Headache kept coming back and I ended up taking Tylanol PM. Helps a bit, though afterward I spent sitting in front of my comp to figure out the flight again! No, not me this time. I'm watching LotR again, for the countless time. I liked it. I can't wait for Two Towers to come out. It'll be fun! Like Chris said.. we'll be at the movie all day... 12:15 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secret. 4:30 Lord of the Ring: Two Towers. Then dinner and after that Star Trek: Nemesis. Nice plan! I'm sure her boss will love that.

No comments: