August 26, 2002

Status: waiting for Witchblade season finale
Listen: Just Law&Order on TNT

I got my dvds today and I'd like to say it's about fucking time!!! This package got Hellsing vol1 and the box. Escaflowne The Movie Ultimate edition. Hellsing box came with a bag of blood. It was cool! I wish I could hang it in my car! I watched Hellsing, but didn't start on Escaflowne yet. I will later tonight I wanna get Witchblade tape first (and watch.) My neck feel better today. Yesterday it was so bad that I couldn't get comfortable in any position. I had to take several tylanol. Spent most of the day in bed after I threw up all my lunch. It was bad. If I get to the point that I threw up, I usually end up in bed till the next day. At least I feel better now. Sensei was like she did an awesome job of slap ou. This is after she dropped me without telling me that she was going to drop me. I wasn't even in my gi yet. I got there 30 min early (usually 15 is good since I change into my gi over there) so she had me go in and punch in for her, I landed on my wallet.. it didn't hurt it was more of a.. huh??? Anyway, we worked on 2 Pinan today. And tomorrow we'll probably get around to more combination 2, 5 and kenpo E. I got all of those last week, but the new oranges didn't. Because none of them showed up last week. It's fun though. There will be Master's tournament in Oct. Think I'll go. And the open tournament Nov 3rd. in Methuen. We'll see.

No comments: