August 18, 2002

Status: tired and don't know why
Listen: same ol' same ol'

I like how my shirt smells, I think I should just change my laundry detergent. The smell is comforting to me, familiar. It's probably want helping me right now, familiar smell, familiar voice and face would've help more. If only I could just walk into the other room and see you there, sleeping or reading, or watching movie. It would've helped, a lot. Maybe someday in the near future I will get my wish. That you will be close by, and I could get up and get in the car, and drive to see you. Maybe I got too attatched to you. I don't know. I don't think it's such a good thing. But I will try to get over it. I need to get over it. Get attatched to someone who will never, ever feel for me in the same way, that is to doom from the start.

No comments: