August 07, 2002

Status: awake, finally
Listen: just me typing...

Had a really weird dream this morning. Last night was... I guess, fun. I mean I spent the entire afternoon on the plane and the airport, got to St. Louis at 10:15pm on time. After that we drove around looking for Denny's cause it's the only place that seem to be open after 11PM. Might be some other place, but hey I don't live here, I don't know. Chris made me eat, I wasn't hungry.. I had something to eat while waiting for my flight, maybe that's why. So, she said if I don't eat then she won't. No fair! Anyway, I had some food and she had some. Didn't ask if she kept it down. After that we hung out for a bit then Mike left and I watched House on Haunted Hill cause she asked what should we watch before bed, and I said it, hey, it just popped up. Went to bed around 2am, her new cat.. Oni was meowing when I closed my door.. (I seem to be the only one closing the door in this house) so I opened and he came in.. I left the door open slightly cause I figure he will leave after a while and I don't want him to make noise for that. He ended up curled up on the empty spot on the bed. Till her mom got up. He left, I closed the door. I didn't go back to sleep till she left... Now I'm up! Hey everyone!!

No comments: