August 15, 2002

Status: awake... and still pretty sturdy
Listen: One More Time [ Flaw ]

Ok, Oni had just left the room, he kept trying to climb on me and nurse on my arm. Well, he can't really nurse, but it's a habit I guess. Chris will be home around 4 and then we'll go get her mom something and then I should be ready to leave, at least physically. As long as she doesn't say shit like she did yesterday I should be all right. I'll have to leave sooner or later, I would rather it be later, but anyway, delaying the inevitable will not help anything. Maybe I won't cry tonight, I don't know. I hope not. I don't even know why I would feel any different when I visit her as oppose to when my mom and dad left after their visit. If anything that should make me cry. Yeah, I'm weird like that. I'm planning my friday right now because I do not want to be sitting around in the house. I do not want to be left on my own, that will be hard to endure after this. Think if I surround myself with familiar smell, might help. Doubt it though...

No comments: