August 15, 2002

Status: still in the middle of nowhere
Listen: nothing..

Yes, with the original plan I should be home now.. balling my eyes out, or with the plan before that I should be fussing about and get ready to go to bed, after introducing everyone. But I'm doing neither right now. I will be leaving tomorrow and I could just tell right now that by this time tomorrow I will be balling my eyes out and on the damn phone. I did not want to leave, not yet, well with the past 2 visits I already knew that I will be like this, so it isn't even a surprise that I started to feel it coming as soon as I packed and ready to go. And she didn't fucking help any by saying to me that she did not want me to go. I kept telling her that I can be here till Monday, I would've be able to stay longer but my belt test is on Tuesday so that's just a pisser.. I don't wanna be left behind as a yellow belt when everyone else are orange. But until then I can stay, she is still hesitant, still couldn't make up her mind. Pao called earlier, thinking that I am arriving at Manchester, I told her I'm still here and will be home tomorrow. Chris looked at me and asked who it was that called. When I said that it was my friend, she asked if my friend has a habit of calling me like this to check up on me, I said she just wanted to know if I got home safe. Chris then said that she probably likes me, I said nope. And I did not hit on her. She's just concerned. She asked if my friend understands that there is a 5'10" blonde, blue eyes with the body that gonna kick your ass.. I said mine?? What have I got to do with it? She said, no.. her. I said oh?? Why?? Then Chris proceeded to tell me 'I think it called jealousy, hon.' WTF?! I was about 2 inches away from telling her that she can't be jealous, we are not dating! She cracked me up and at the same time she confuses the hell out of me. I don't get it..

No comments: