August 27, 2002

Status: just took some med
Watching: The Profiler

Today we did some basic moves and attacks, Matt was there Danielle was there (I'm not sure if that's how she spell her name, but well..) I'll be in tomorrow as well as Thur I think. I don't think it'll take that long to get to Logan that I need to skip my karate class, especially that I will be all nerve. I need something to occupy my attention for a while before picking her up. Yes, Chris is coming. I'm happy that she gonna be here, and at the same time I'm afraid that she's not gonna like it here. I don't know. People around here are different from Midwest, people are different everywhere, and since she's from Midwest and seems to spent all her time there, I'm not sure she gonna like the attitude that we got going. It suits me well though. Apparently right now she is looking for a book to read on the flight, I did the same thing. New book is better than old favorite in this, I think. It holds your attention longer because you've never read it before. I tend to skim through when I read it once already. I don't feel well right now, though not feeling like throwing up or anything. I'm off to bed..

No comments: