August 09, 2002

Status: just chillin'
Listen: Something I Can Never Have [ NIN ]

I went to bed, well, as late as I usually do when I'm home. She threw me out when she needed to go to sleep, which is fine. Anyway, I got up at noon, central time. Her mom was kind enough to call and ask if I wanted some food. I didn't answer the phone, well, because I don't. Anyway, she got home just as I got dress, she asked if I want something, so I said McDonald is fine... I've been staying away from that for months, now I'm back to that, but that's ok cause I won't be eating it once I got home. Anyway, I don't know the plan for tonight, something about party, well, drinking.. for them I'll be with my soda, thank you very much. I don't want an excuse to do something stupid. Though, I have a feeling that if I ever got drunk I would fall asleep instead of doing stupid shit. I'm not gonna prove that though, just a theory. Chris will be home in... oh I don't know hour and a half? I think. Surprisingly, no one is online right now, kinda suck.

No comments: