August 03, 2002

Status: can't really say...
Listen: Points of Authority [ Jay Gordon/Linkin Park ]

I've bumped up the departure to the 6th instead of the 8th like planned. Not my fault, though I had wanted to do that, except I didn't want to be forcing myself on anything. Chris said her mom told her that if I want to come in before the 8th then that's fine, so she told me to bump up the flight, I did, at first I thought about Monday the 5th, but well, I wanted the chance to my karate class and maybe get some new stuff or correction before I leave, I will have to practice, which will be difficult when I can't really tell if my form is correct or not. I'll try though. My next belt test will be on the 20th, which is why I try to get as many classes in as possible before the trip and after Chris and Andy will be here with me. I will still have to ditch them for an hour to go to the dojo still. I wouldn't wanna be left behind as a yellow belt when everyone else moved up to orange. This weekend plane :
Sat : party, cleaning, last shopping before packing.
Sun : cleaning, get rid of junk in my room, run errands.
Mon : last minute stuff.. haircut, more cleaning, leaving notes, phone number, e-mails, etc.
Well, that's my basic plan and Tue afternoon I will leave for St. Louis. A lot of people asked why I even bother anymore. I can't really answer that one. I want to get out of here for a while, so it's perfect and I will be left alone to myself for most of the day, then I get to hang out with Chris, couldn't ask for better vacation. Of course, I might end up watching her passed out from exhaustion, but well, at least I will get to see her. Oh yeah, I need to get that new book. Even my favorite book can never hold my attention during the flight. I have the tendency to skim to book I've read before, so if I get a new book I will actually kill time by reading it, the entire book. A good time to get A Kiss of Shadows by Laurell K. Hamilton I'd love to see another Anita Blake series, but I don't know.. I'll have to check if Cerulean Sin is Anita Blake series #11 or is it just a new one entirely. It's not out yet though. I have shorter time that I expected but that's all right, I made a list and checking it twice *laughed* Already packed some stuff, too. I will take them out on Monday night and check them for the third time and then repack again, so I could make sure I have everything. Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the piggy to come in tomorrow or Monday.. I need it, like YESTERDAY! And I'll be getting a dragon one for Chris too... Jeez! I'm broke...

No comments: