August 02, 2002

Status: ear... don't quite feeling it now..
Listen: nothing...

I woke up to a phone call today, Chris called to tell me to call her later tonight, which I did, but she wasn't home. Her mom said she went out with her friends. I told her that I was told to call, and her mom said, and you did, I will tell her. Then that's it. Tomorrow I will be going into the mall early as a favor to Bona (favor number... I don't even remember) And she will be the one picking me up from the Airport when I get back from St. Louis. This would be the first favor I ever asked of her.. as far as I can recall. Anyway, I had this throbbing sensation in my ear yesterday and today, till after the sparring at the dojo, now I don't feel it. I think I've just irritated it a bit much with the headguard.. so it looks a little red. Oh well, look what happened when I get a hole in my ear.

Arashi: Yes, those two were the stores that we went into. We would've been in more store if I wasn't so... well, out of it. Well, there's always next time. :)

No comments: