August 22, 2002

Status: reading and writing
Listen: the tv

Yesterday was my first day as an orange belt and sure enough I got new material, #2 Pinan. Matt showed up, I forgot about him, I didn't see him at the test. He had been away as well for just about as long as I was. So he will wait for the next test which is in another 2 months or so. While I started with 2 Pinan he was working on 1 Pinan. The footwork is the same, but the punches and blocks are different. It feels a little weird, but I'll get use to it. I'll be in class today as well, I have to make up for what I missed. My replacement package had been sent out, I never understand why some of my packages got lost but at least I can get a replacement one. Still, I'd rather get them on the first order, because I want them.

No comments: