August 05, 2002

Status: ready for bed
Listen: nothing, just the fan blowing.

I've been out of the house most of the day today. I just called my mom and dad, they both are fine, well, as fine as they will ever be. My sister is on vacation right now and is back home. She will be leaving for NZ again on the 12th. Mother's Day. I better give my mom a call for that, or fax, she doesn't care which. Called Chris today, she was busy so I said goodbye and hung up. I don't linger anymore, might've surprised her. I don't know. I used to linger on the phone even after she said that she was in the middle of something. I am trying to break out of that habit, so.. there. Me and Jamie ran to walmart at around 11:30pm. Because I did not want to go home yet. I needed socks anyway, was at Target earlier in the day, but they don't seem to have the kind that I would use. Tomorrow, haircut. I would've gotten one today except I've been dragged away by Bona and stayed with them till the mall closed. It's sunday the only place that open was Supercut and they open late and close early anyway. So, Monday... haircut. Book... last min checking and then pack.

No comments: