August 06, 2002

Status: packed
Listen: TV droning in the background

I'm pretty much packed and ready. Though, I'm still thinking if I missed anything, other than the stuff that I will need to wait for morning to pack. Probably not, I don't even need to pack that much clothe.. I can always do the laundry, I just don't like to. Anyway, I got a few bruises today.. sparring, yes! Anyway, I'm considering a few stuff... Chris brought up the question that I asked (and in doing so, pissed her off) I said that I won't bring it up again. Doesn't mean I won't feel that way anymore, I just won't talk about it anymore. I need to set up the time for Witchblade for next week because I'm not gonna be here to tape it myself. I might not be able to update my blog for the next week. If I could it might not be often. But hey, I'm visiting. :)

No comments: