August 12, 2002

Status: awake...
Listen: Whole [ Flaw ]

I was out like a light after I went to bed, I couldn't hear her mom get up, neither could I hear her. I usually hear everything in the house in the morning, and I think she knew that, today I was just out. Miserable night last night, and I could just tell right now that it'll be worse when I leave. Last summer when I left I was a mess for days after I got home, this time might be worse, though I have karate class to go to, which is really a good thing because for an hour and a half I have something else to occupy me, my thoughts. Hopefully that will help. I might just end up curling in a ball in my room and lock myself in. She asked how did I hide my depression so well, well... first no one notice, second I don't show it so much, third when it gets real bad I lock myself in. She said she notice but there's not much she could do about it. Just tried not to think about it too much, but it always come back to me. It sucks, but hey... out of my control sometimes. Anyway, I'm by myself for most of the day today, and well, that's quite normal, ok, so extra few more hours cause she has to be in the hospital for tests.

No comments: