August 04, 2002

Status: awake..
Listen: nothing..

I made it to my karate class this morning, it's like a weekday! Cat, Dimitri, Anthony, Malena (if I spell her name correctly,) were there, and there were also two others that usually in Sat class anyway, so it was a nice class. Worked on a few things, clubs, grabs, combinations, kenpo. I think I got them down, not perfect, but I know what to do. How sad is that. I got home to get a quickly shower, I was sweating pretty bad. Then it's the party, I didn't do my pre-trip shopping at all today. I went to the party early and then left at about 6. Went to see Bona and stayed there till about 8:30, I got home and dropped dead till midnight. I didn't call Chris, because I think she's pissed at me. Me and my big mouth, but hey that's how I feel. So sorry to feel insecure and unloved. I guess that's my problem and I should never voice it to her, ever. She doesn't want to hear it. Nice, huh. My ear is fine now.. it's not swollen anymore and it doesn't hurt, except when I brush against it, and even then it doesn't hurt as much. Good thing, cause I want to get the ball in already.

Plan for tomorrow, pre-trip shopping, visiting with Bona (as usual, it's like a daily ritual now) clean the room. Maybe I should do it reverse order, that would've work better. Monday I will be doing last minute thing and haircut and laundry. Fun filled two days, providing that she still want me to come over, well, too bad I can't get a refund on the damn ticket.

No comments: